Company: Chilema Ecumenical Training and Conference Centre
Chilema Ecumenical Training and Conference Centre invite applications from suitable and experienced persons to fill the vacant post of Cooks (2).
Reporting to: The Chef
- Ensure all food is prepared as per menu requirements.
- Adhering to meals being produced on time and sufficient quantities as directed by chef.
- Cleaning and sanitising cooking surfaces and utensils as per Malawi Bureau of Standards. .
- Proven experience as cook
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Must have team working spirit
- Be prepared to work during odd hours and weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Certicate in Food production from any recognized institution.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- Must have 3 to 5 years working experience as cook.
Application letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) plus names of three traceable referees and their contact numbers should be sent by e-mail or delivered by hand to:
The Executive Director
Chilema Ecumenical Training and Conference Centre
Private Bag 2
Or by email to email@example.com
Phone Numbers: 0 999 258 526/0 996 294 135
Applications should not be later than 19th January 2024. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All official correspondences to be addressed to the Executive Director.