Company: Resolut Tech Co
Resolut Tech Co is a fintech startup dealing in both hardware and software IT products situated in Makata Industrial site in Blantyre. The Company is in the process of expanding its services to diversify into selling and servicing of ATMs in Malawi. The Company is therefore inviting qualified and experienced Malawians to fill in the position of Customer Engineer.
This position is well suited to an individual looking to advance their career in engineering/IT and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. We are currently recruiting across Malawi.
- To diagnose faults, make repairs, and replace modules on ATMs, EPOS, Self-Checkouts, PCs, kiosks, and associated peripherals;
- Responsible for hardware and software installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to ensure continuity of customer operations and a high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements
- Installation of ATMs through the wall
- Shall require prolonged travel, carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights. May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods
- The role requires the ability to work with minimal supervision and to be able to manage time effectively and pro-actively
- Experience in general PC hardware and software maintenance preferred with Windows operating systems
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant field from a recognized University;
- Relevant Certificates from certified ATM suppliers shall be an added advantage;
- Experience is preferred in break/fix, IT, computer/mechanical repair and basic computer hardware and software knowledge but full training will be provided to the right candidate;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer facing relationship skills required.
Interested candidates should apply to the Managing Director through the email address
email@example.com indicating on the email which post is being applied for.
Closing date for receiving applications is 02nd February, 2024.