Company: United Civil Servants SACCO
The United Civil Servants SACCO is member-owned institution dedicated to offering a diverse array of savings and credit products to civil servants, corporate organizations as well as SME’s in Malawi, our mission is to transform the socio-economic lives of all Malawians. With projected business growth for 2024 in alignment with our strategic plan spanning from 2022 to 2026, we are actively seeking individuals passionate about fostering positive change in their community and country. We invite applications from candidates driven to contribute to the socio-economic improvement of their society and nation through the United Civil Servants SACCO.
Data Entry Clerk on internship (several)
The overall objective of data entry clerk is to assist in the registration of new members as well as administration of loans to new and existing members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking member eligibility on payment solution Malawi system.
- Registering new members into fin financials.
- Ensuring all new accounts have up to date KYC as per policy.
- Selling loans and deposits to new and existing members.
- Recording and handling any queries brought by members satisfactorily.
- Filing of all documents in chronological order.
- Educating new and potential members on the SACCO concept.
- Assisting in the registration of members into the welfare fund.
- Assisting members with the registration on USSD mobile platform.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A degree in any business-related discipline. Basic math and computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft is a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning, organizing and monitoring skills
- Good communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team player
United civil servants Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with at least three (3) traceable references plus copies of certificates including MSCE not later than 30th January 2024, to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.