Company: Michigan State University
The Transforming Higher Education Systems project is a 5-year, USAID-funded program, implemented by Michigan State University.
The project seeks 1 full-time Driver.
The Driver should have the following expertise/qualifications:
• Completed secondary school
• Hold an official Malawi driving license and a good driving record
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Driver with a local or international organization or company
• Basic knowledge and skills in vehicle repair and maintenance
• Basic ability to communicate in English.
Successful candidates will join a team of technical experts and professionals at the Program Management Unit. The Position will be based in Lilongwe, Malawi, and will require occasional travel across Malawi. Please visit https://bit.ly/driver202312 for full job descriptions and instructions on how to apply.
Applications must be received bySunday, 31 December 2023, 17:00 CAT.