Company: Campaign for Female Education (CAMFED)
Job Title: Driver
Accountable to: Facilities Support Manager
Job Purpose: To provide services of transport requirements for CAMFED’s operations and driving project staff.
CAMFED (the Campaign for Female Education) is internationally recognized as a leader in girls’ education, for its child protection policy and practice, and as a voice for girls’ education and women’s empowerment at the highest levels. Founded in 1993, CAMFED supports girls throughout their primary and secondary school years and supports women to transition to productive and fulfilling livelihoods and onto leadership, as role models, activists and philanthropists.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring organisation vehicles are in good order to offer appropriate and timely services
- Ensuring vehicles are roadworthy at all times – repairs and maintenance of vehicles, vehicle’s insurance, COF and tax are up to date.
- Ensuring vehicles are well cleaned on daily basis
- Reporting of any damages to vehicles
- Daily office errands including post office, banks and utility bills payments
- Driving staff and clients to and from work errands and meetings
- Supporting other staff in successful program implementation
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
• Proven work experience as a Driver
• Highest level of professionalism
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional relevant Driving Licence; additional related qualifications in will be an advantage
- Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
- The evaluation of candidates will include tests and/or assessments, as well as competency-based interviews.
- CAMFED does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
Please email applications in the form of a CV with three traceable referees and a cover letter to: email@example.com; Use the description: Driver in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
CAMFED is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: Strictly 4 pm on Wednesday, 10th January, 2024, no late applications will be entertained.