Company: Airport Developments Limited (ADL)
Airport Developments Limited (ADL) would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Personal Assistant to the office of the Finance Director based at its Head office in Lilongwe at Kamuzu International Airport.
To provide secretarial, administrative and logistical support in the delivery of core activities of the office of the Finance Director.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide Secretarial and Clerical duties to the office of the Finance Director
2. Prepare and service workshops, meetings appointments and reports for the Finance Director
3. Manage the filing system, registry, office tidiness and equipment in the office of the Finance Director
4. Process all correspondences.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Secretarial qualifications and background.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- A minimum of 4 years experience serving a senior management office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in establishing and maintaining office systems
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with senior managers
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional level skills in both oral and written communication. Pleasant and courteous
Interested persons who meet the above required qualifications and pre-requisites should submit their applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with 3 traceable referees and copies of Certificates to: