Company: Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT)
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Ensures compliance and consistency with the organization’s policies and procedures, as well as compliance with the terms and conditions of the agreements with USAID governing the work in the office.
- Records and accounts for daily transactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of required files and supporting documentation serving as evidence of transactions.
- Ensures sound cash management of local bank accounts and maintains petty cash fund.
- Processes cash disbursements in accordance with financial management policies and established approval levels.
- Processes payroll, remits tax and other government contributions and reports to local agencies.
- Responsible for full accounts payable function from procurement through payment of invoices.
- Process employee expense reimbursements.
- Ensures timely payment to all organization’s payees and maintains sufficient and complete payee files.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for the organization and internal management reports for Director of Finance or the Executive Director containing budget to actual expenditure information.
- Performs month-end closing and year-end duties such as reconciliations, VAT reimbursements, inventory lists, etc.
- Responsible for procurement activities in accordance with the organization’s procurement policy.
- Prepares and submits reports and filings in compliance with local government laws.
- Provide assistance to program staff in office and project budget preparation.
- Carries out any other tasks as assigned by the Director of Finance/ Executive Director.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the office.
- Ensures registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Manages office lease to make sure it is current and amendments are processed as required.
- Oversees administration of human resources, including but not limited to, maintaining personnel files, assi sting with recruitments and orientation procedures, purchasing and maintaining adequate health andother insurance policies, etc.
- Manages local information technology contract ensuring infrastructure needs of the office are met, including properly functioning IT equipment, routine maintenance, security over IT (anti-virus software and regular backups).
- Maintains office files.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting Finances or Business Administration .
- Masters Degree in Finance or Business Administration and or ACCA is desirable.
- At least 8 Years’ experience in similar functions from reputable institution.
- Hands on experience with Accounting Soft ware like Quick books
- Good understanding of book keeping procedures.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO
- Demonstrate critical thinking and is able to make timely decisions.
- Is flexible and ready to take initiatives.
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in multicultural environment.
- Is able to lead a team.
- Enjoys travelling and working with different cultures.
- Managing of multi donor Finance Systems.
Submit your application together with your CV and 3 traceable referees in HARD COPIES to the following address not later than12th January, 2023.
The Executive Director
Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT)
P.O. Box 30407
Along By Pass Road Area 46 in Reach Trust House.
Or through Email: email@example.com