Company: El-Shaddaih Christian Academy International School
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT AT EL-SHADDAIH CHRISTIAN ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
El-Shaddaih Christian Academy International School is an institution duly registered, approved and recognized by the Government of Malawi through the Ministry of Education and provides Secondary School education using the Malawian Curriculum. El-Shaddaih Christian Academy International School therefore invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced persons and with passion and sense of calling to work with a Christian institution to fill the following vacant position:
Title of Post: French Teacher
Close of Business: 10th March, 2024.
- Teaching French lessons
- Maintaining class discipline
- Preparing Schemes and Records of Work
- Preparing home work for learners
- Preparing continuous assessment, mid-term and end of term examinations
- Ensuring that learners are disciplined
- Encouraging all learners to be in full school uniform with a well combed hair
- Encouraging all learners communicate in French and English languages only
- Attending PTA meetings
- Doing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
QULIFICATION, SKILLS AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of a Degree in Education from a recognized university
- Must be mature and committed person with high level of integrity
- Must be a committed Christian who is a member of recognized church
- Must be a hard worker, willing to work even during odd hours
- Past French teaching experience shall be an added advantage
- Must be a team player
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants must send their application package to: The Human Resource Office, El-Shaddai Christian Academy International School through WhatsApp using the following numbers 0888382121 or 0998519681.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to attend Oral and Practical Interviews.