Company: Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young persons to join a vibrant team in various business functions within our company on a Graduate Trainee Program existing at our Head office in Lilongwe.
The Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at providing hands-on work experience and professional skills to fresh
graduates, supported by coaching and mentoring by our highly experienced workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will go through a series of rotational assignments within the organization for a period of three years, with the main objective of understanding the whole tobacco supply chain and Premium Tobacco Company operations.
Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Agri-business, Agronomy, Economics, Accounting
(CIMA and/or ACCA), Information Technology, Human Resources and Social Science.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Applicants must have the following:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
• Excellent Communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Resilience, adaptability, and agility
• Computer Literate
• Aged between 21 to 30 years
Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive compensation package.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and attributes should submit their application, copies of academic and professional certificates and detailed CV with at least two traceable referees to:
The Head of Human Resources
Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited
P.O Box 40075
Please mark on the envelope or email subject line Graduate Trainee Program.
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st January 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.