Company: Centenary Bank
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION – (TENABLE AT HEAD OFFICE, LILONGWE)
Job Profile for the Position:
This is a senior management position and requires a self-motivated, analytical and decisive individual who aligns team performance for success.
The individual should have demonstrable extensive knowledge in the Human Resources and Administration fields. The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director:
To lead and manage the Human Resource and Administration function of the Bank, ensuring acquisition, reward, motivation and retention. To support the bank’s operations, plan and apply the most efficient and effective administrative procedures and ensure the timely procurement of resources.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the recruitment and selection process in line with the strategic goals of the Bank.
- Lead and manage the training and development function of the Bank.
- Lead and manage the performance processes of all staff in the Bank.
- Ensure that the Bank is abreast of developments in labor-related matters.
- Coordination of office supplies by identifying needs for Branches and Head Office departments.
- Managing service level agreements with various service providers and administering the bidding process and contracts for vendor performance and compliance within established limits.
- Managing the bank’s fleet of vehicles and ensuring they are maintained and run efficiently with proper controls.
- Ensure that Bank premises are always in good condition and conducive to work.
- Provide leadership to staff under direct supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Psychology, or any relevant qualification with at least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration, with 5 years at Senior Management level. Those with a Master’s Degree will have an added advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications for the Position:
Interested applicants, with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the names of three traceable referees, to the:
PO. Box 31567
or e-mail: email@example.com.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 23rd January 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.