Company: Local Government Service Commission
The Local Government Service Commission, wishes to inform the General Public, that the Ministry of Health, with support from Global Fund, is recruiting various cadres of healthcare workers in all District Councils. The Commission is therefore, inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the posts as follows:
GRADE : P
SALARY SCALE: Within (Grade P) Government Salary scale Segment
LOCATION: Various Health Facilities
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants should be holders of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
NO. OF POSTS : 500 Posts
- Mopping, scrubbing and dump dusting walls, floors and surfaces in various wards and departments.
- Emptying bins and disposal of waste in designated areas.
- Escorting Patients and guardians to various wards and departments within the hospital.
- Preparing instruments and sending them for sterilization
- Serving food to Patients
- Processing and delivering linen to laundry
- Delivering samples and collecting results from the laboratory
- Delivering and collecting supplies from various wards and departments as assigned.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable for the post.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications with attached copies of certificates and National ID should be sent to the District Commissioner of your nearby District Council, clearly marking the name of the post applied for, on the envelope.
Closing date for receiving application letters will be 12th January, 2024.