Company: Kamuzu Academy
VACANCY: Hostel Patrons and Matrons
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, well experienced and mature persons to fill the following available positions:
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all students are attending to all school activities
- Monitoring students’ health, safety and wellbeing in the hostels
- Promote a collegiate environment, good order and social harmony in the halls of residence
- Produce incident reports and periodic reports regarding hostel management for the Senior housemaster/mistress’ attention
- Any other duties as assigned by the Pastoral office
- A qualification to Diploma level in nursing or any relevant field with at least 3 years work experience.
- Those with addition qualification in counselling or related field (with experience) will have an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Experience in report writing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of laws of Malawi in relation to children is essential
- Willingness and ability to work night shifts and weekends.
Kamuzu Academy offers:
- Competitive salary
- An end of contract gratuity
- 2 year contracts
The online Application Form is available through this link:
Interested candidates must fill up the form completely providing clear information.
Please ensure that you upload your application letter, CV and scanned copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th February 2024.