Company: Lilongwe Golf Club
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Lilongwe Golf Club is currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) and Administration Officer to join our team and manage all human resource and administration procedures reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing best in market HR practices, recruiting, supporting, and developing employees through our club’s guidelines and managing processes.
Your main responsibilities will include developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining employee records, recruiting new employees and implementing and supervising all administrative processes and procedure. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process, labor regulations, office management and facilities management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating all human resource policies, procedures, and practices.
- Overseeing the payroll function.
- Managing all types of staff leave and related issues
- Designing and implementing effective training and development plans.
- Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identifying the company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Managing all grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner through staff representatives.
- Office management and facilities management.
HR and Administration Officer Attributes and competences
• Motivated team player
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good at conflict resolution
• Maintains high levels of confidentiality
• An active listener
• Objectivity and critical thinking
• Solid experience in all HR functions
• Excellent communicator
• Computer literacy especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
HR and Administration Officer qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
• Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Application letters which should include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and contact details of at least three traceable referees, must be received not later than 12th January 2024 by delivering at Lilongwe Golf Club or mailed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org . In your cover letter, respond to this vacancy by using the following address:
The General Manager
Lilongwe Golf Club
P. O. Box 160