Company: Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) COORDINATOR
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above
position tenable at our Head Office in Lilongwe.
Reporting to the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) Manager, the successful candidate will,
among other duties, be responsible for the following:
- Drive and support development and maintenance of the IMS system ( ISO 45000, ISO 14001, ISO 9000) certification as per legislative requirements and align to the wider asset management integrated approach.
- Check the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of the policies and procedures in the IMS to attain company objectives.
- Plan and conduct IMS audits and evaluate different areas and processes of the company to monitor compliance to applicable Standards, existing policies and procedures.
- Ensure that IMS risks are identified and control measures are in place.
- Champion in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions.
- Promote awareness to employees on the IMS Standards, manuals, systems and other existing policies and procedures of the company through trainings and presentations.
- Maintain, update and control records/documents of the company using the available systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Must be between 25 – 40 years of age.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IMS preparation and implementation, IMS related training, internal auditing and PAS 7000.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must possess enthusiasm and initiative, must be able to prioritize and should be well-organized.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to identify critical instructions.
- Flexibility in communication requirements (i.e. must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with people from any position in the organization.
- Good analysis of issues and concerns and systematic formulation of organizational systems and procedures
Applications with a copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two work referees should be submitted not later than 1 February 2024 to:
The Head of Human Resources
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited
P. O. Box 40044
The company will acknowledge only shortlisted candidates.