January 6, 2024
January 10, 2024
Company: Blockbuster Mega Store
VACANCY FOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Must have an educational background in Merchandising & Design OR BSc degree in Interior Design or similar.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Trains store visual merchandising staff to maintain merchandise fixtures properly and to uphold presentation standard
- Conducts regular store visits to ensure that brand and visual merchandising standards are maintained in all stores.
- Derives stores specific visual merchandising solutions based on store size, store type, volume, spatial constraints and inventory levels.
- Implements visual merchandising strategy in alignment with corporate direction, brand and marketing strategies.
- Develops and manages the execution of VM directives for company events especially for new store openings.
- Provides feedback to the Store Operation Team and PR Team on efficiency and impact of activities at the point of sales on-going development for branding and point of sale materials.
- Controls budgets for VM Team.
- Seasonal visits to the stores.
Interested candidates, can post your CV to this E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 10th JAN 2024.