Company: Snow White dry Cleaners and Laundry
SNOW WHITE DRY CLEANERS AND LAUNDRY-BLANTYRE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the vacant position of a LAUNDRY ATTENDANT at Snow White dry Cleaners and Laundry. The position is extremely challenging and offer excellent career development opportunities for successful candidate:
- To never compromise on quality as per standard procedure, that is items are to be available at all times.
- Assist customers with their laundry problem such as stains and faded colors.
- Inspect linen and terry for damage.
- Iron and fold dried clothes.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the laundry area.
- Being able to stand for long hours
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- MSCE holder
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- At least two years’ experience in a Laundry service / Hospitality Industry.
- Able to work under pressure and flexibility of work hours
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should submit their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their certificates before or on 31st December, 2023.
The Human Resources Officer
Crossroads Hotels Blantyre
Glyn Jones Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.