Company: Great Dominion Holding Limited
Great Dominion Holdings Limited (GDHL)
POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Great Dominion Holding Limited is the Parent Company for the following Subsidiaries Pentecostal Life University, Corporate Investments Limited, Pentecostal Life Radio (PLfm), Great Dominion Television (GDtv) and Corporate Printing & Packaging Limited (CPPL). It invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position of an Office Assistant at its Head Office.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing front office duties as a receptionist.
- Assist in typing, printing and photocopying documents
- Assist in office procedures such as proper arrangement of office items and filing.
- Tackle cleaning jobs upon request in all areas such as sweeping, mopping floors, cleaning desks, tables and other office furniture as required
- Ensure toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas are clean
- Preparation of Refreshments for Staff
- Cleaning both internal and external window / door glasses.
- Ensure walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify supervisors of any repairs required
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Any duty assigned by your immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Must be a committed Christian and be able to promote the spiritual nurture of others.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Should be Self-motivated and have the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Must be computer literate and more conversant with e-mailing management and Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar position
- Must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education or its equivalent and at least a Diploma in Business Management from a well-recognized and accredited institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, copies of relevant certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and addresses of three traceable referees to
The Group Chief Executive Officer
Great Dominion Holdings Limited
P.O Box 30544
Or Deliver by hand at its Head Office within the PLFM and GDtv’s Great Dominion Complex at New Shire, Area 49 in Lilongwe District.
Or Contact the following Number 0880229020
To reach him not later than 19 JANUARY 2024 only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
A competitive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.