Company: Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT)
PARTNERSHIP AND RESOURCE MOBILIZATION OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
FORMULATION AND IMPLEMENT COUNTRY OFFICE STRATEGIES RELATED TO RESOURCE MOBILIZATION AND PARTNERSHIP BUILDING FOCUSSING ON ACHIEVEMENT OF THE RESULTS.
- External and internal analysis for assessing Country Office opportunities for Resource Mobilization and Partnership Building.
- Scanning of the opportunities in the Country based partners – specific intelligence and the competitive landscape, identification where the Country Offices competency strengths overlap with partner/client needs.
- Development of a detailed partnership and resource Mobilization (PRM) Strategy with planning tools to implement the Strategy.
- Negotiation, drafting and revision of agreements with donors monitoring and overall implementation of agreements.
- Assessments of the level of Country Office engagements with donors: type and level of Contracts and particular areas of interest: development of strategy to position the Country Office to become a priority partner for donors and Investments.
- Development and implementation of donor intelligence strategy (partners needs and priorities, perceptions of FACT by its current and futures partners and projections of FACT added value and potential role.
- Development of a competitive Programs, Proposal and bids for the Country Office Operations.
- Organize and conduct donor briefs on this basis for each of the main donors in Malawi and beyond the borders.
FACILITATE KNOWLEDGE BUILDING AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING AS REQUIRED BY THE ORGANIZATION, FOCUSSING ON THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Identifications and formulation of lessons learned and recommendations to be integrated into broader Country Office knowledge management efforts.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practices.
- Organizations and conduct training on resource Mobilization and Partnership building in country Office.
- Elaboration of proper documentation in support of resource Mobilization efforts in consultation with the Program Staff including Concept Notes, project documents and any other documents required.
- Proposes and implement activities, initiatives and programs to promote public awareness of and access to FACT information and publicity materials. Effective liaise with media, NGOs Civil Society and other Partners to this end.
- Oversee the relationship with key Partners, provides substantive technical inputs to senior managements efforts at the Office level to develop new and innovative partnerships.
- Oversee the development of targeted products and initiatives to mobilize programmatic resources and attracts additional donor funding.
- Provide technical support to the development of project proposal in line with FACT Strategy and interest of Donors.
- Identify opportunities to secure additions on non core resources.
- Oversee ad-hoc donor studies, research and other activities to identify funding opportunities, update the resource mobilization strategy as needs emerge.
- Act as a direct entry point for donors, building institutional relationships.
- Promote compliance with the terms of grants and agreements, across the region.
- Provide substantive technical support to Program managers for the preparation of high quality and timely donor reports.
- Masters Degree – Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration, International Relations or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 Years of proven hands on working experience in fundraising, resource Mobilization and Project Development, with progressive scope of responsibilities.
- Several Years of work experience in a multi national context requirement complex coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven record of mobilizing resources in private and public sector environment.
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
Submit your application together with your CV and 3 traceable referees in HARD COPIES to the following address not later than12th January, 2023.
The Executive Director
Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT)
P.O. Box 30407
Along By Pass Road Area 46 in Reach Trust House.
Or through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org