Company: Judicial Service Commission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancy listed below existing in the Malawi Judiciary
Post : Personal Secretary (Grade CS7/I)
Salary: Within the Grade CS7/I salary scale segment
Location : Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba and Mzuzu
Applicants should be in possession of a Diploma in Secretarial/ Administrative Studies, obtained from a recognized institution, with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the field of secretarial work in a busy
- Managing appointments for the Judge/Head of Section;
- Typing letters, memos, correspondence, loose minutes, reports among others;
- Arranging travel and accommodation bookings:- liaising with appropriate action officers on accommodation and other related expenses for the Judge/Manager;
- Serving refreshments: – arranging for procurement of refreshments, serving the Judge/Manager in the office and in meetings arranged by the Judge/Manager;
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings particularly those chaired by the respective Head of Section.
Note: Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews.
Interested candidates should submit their application letters attaching copies of; the relevant academic and
professional certificates, and Curriculum Vitae to:-
Judicial Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
To reach her not later than 9th February, 2024.