Company: Finance Assistance Change Education (FACE)
Finance Assistance Change Education (FACE) is an NGO situated in Zalewa, Southern Region of Malawi. FACE education campus exists to provide relevant and high-quality education based on Christian values for students of all backgrounds in a conducive environment where they can realize and develop their potential to be serving agents of change in their society.
FACE is seeking a skilled and passionate Welding Instructor for its Vocation training and Primary School teachers to join our team. If you have a passion for sharing your expertise and shaping the future of aspiring welders or Primary students this is the perfect opportunity for you!
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (2 POSITIONS)
FACE is Primary School exist to provide free, relevant and high- quality Education based on Christian values for under privileged children in a conducive environment. The school would like to hire highly motivated, very hard working and experienced Christian primary school teachers.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MSCE holder
- Primary school teaching certificate
- Very good English communication skills
- Take initiative to complete syllabus and other assigned tasks
- Flexible and willing to learn other methods of teaching and learning
- Ability to manage time
- A Christian with a ministry heart, ready to work with the underprivileged students.
- Preparing records of work and teaching/learning resources
- Ensuring that the subject matter is delivered within the allocated time
- Ensuring that learners are given enough work
- Preparing and setting assessments
- Leading and participating in extra-curricular activities
- Performing any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management
MODE OF APPLICATION
FACE is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and inclusivity in our workplace. To apply, please submit your detailed CV including relevant work experience and qualifications to the following address: Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25 January 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.