Company: Liwonde Private Hospital
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Liwonde Private Hospital
Liwonde Private hospital is currently seeking for a Radiographer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting diagnostic imaging procedures and interpreting the results.
- Receiving and guiding patients for X-ray Procedures.
- Performimg diagnostic imaging procedured including taking X-ray images of patients, using specialized equipment and techniques to produce high quality images.
- Maintaing and replenishing chemicals for the dark room tank and preparing chemicals for usein the X- ray department.
- Processing and developing X-ray images, interpreting and evaluating the results to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Conducting ultrasound procedures, scanning patients using specialized equipment to produce images for diagnosis of patients.
- Filing and maintaining accurate records of X – ray images and patient imformation.
- Evaluating and monitoring the quality of radiographs, identifying any technical issues and taking corrective action as needed.
- Applicants must be in possesion of a diploma in Radiography obtained from a recognized registered institution.
- Must be registered with medical council.
- Atlest two years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and word.
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be 25 years of age and above
- Retired civil servants are encouraged to apply
- Non Malawian citizens are also encouraged to apply
Cover letter and Cirriculum Vitae should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date for application is 02nd February 2024