Company: Pinnacle Financial Services
SALES AGENTS – Balaka, Mulanje, Thyolo, Mangonchi, Chikwawa Mwanza and Nsanje
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Sales Agents – in a dynamic and highly innovative financial institution which provides financial services to Government employees.
Malawi school certificate of education or its equivalent.
Experience / Background Preference
- Previous experience within the financial services or insurance sector is essential.
- Previous experience within the Microfinance sector will be advantageous.
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement of the role.
- provide complete and accurate written records of all activities conducted, including but not limited to employers seen, individual applicants or potential applicants interviewed or interacted with and contact numbers of same.
- conclude a minimum number of loans per month with a related minimum value in Malawi Kwacha as agreed from time to time.
- make any representations to any person or entity on behalf of Pinnacle
- Manage selling of loan products in professional manner
- Attend to all customer queries and ensure timely response
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Conduct Sales and marketing activations
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service focus.
- Sales and business development skills.
- Self-assurance and a confident manner.
- The ability to influence and persuade potential customers.
- A passion for financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills - the ability to prioritise and manage workflow.
- A strong work ethic.
- A self-starter who is proactive, shows initiative and displays high levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to work and think independently.
- An inquisitive nature and desire to learn.
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, company management and clients.
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve meaningful results.
Please forward applications to: email@example.com
Or through WhatsApp to these phone numbers: 0886713890/0999071566
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application for this particular vacancy unsuccessful. In this instance, please be assured that we shall retain your application and will be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise in the future.
The closing date for applications is 20 February 2024.