Company: Kamuzu Academy
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, well experienced and mature persons to fill the above available
position at Kamuzu Academy in Mtunthama, Kasungu:
Main responsibilities for the position include:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Deputy Headmasters’ office by dealing with students, staff, visitors, correspondences and phone calls
- Manage the Deputy headmaster’s diary including making arrangements for meetings
- Maintain an effective filling and data storage system for students’ records
- Taking accurate and comprehensive notes at departmental meetings
- Draft correspondences such as emails and letters.
- Coordinate events for the Pastoral department
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have a Diploma or an Advanced Diploma in Secretarial studies or Business Management/ Administration from a recognized and reputable institution
- Must be able to communicate effectively (both oral and written).
- Must have adequate skills in editing, proof reading and use of all Microsoft office applications.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Must have strong time management and organisation skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a complex and multi-cultural environment.
- Those with considerable years of working experience in a similar position will have an added advantage
Kamuzu Academy offers:
An end of contract gratuity
2 year contracts
The online Application Form is available through this link: https://forms.gle/a2ccEhE2o5PFSM35A
Interested candidates must fill up the form completely providing clear information.
Please ensure that you upload your application letter, CV and scanned copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th February 2024