Company: ADMARC Limited
ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Security Officer (Grade AL 5 based at Head Office)
Purpose of the Job
To oversee and coordinate security services for AL
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing and implementing security strategies
- Planning, directing, or coordinate security activities to ensure adequate protection of company property and
- Organizing and participating in training of security personnel
- Supervising security personnel including outsourced ones
- Assisting in preparing security activity reports
- Conducting inspections to identify security concerns and report on security issues requiring attention
- Identifying, investigating, or resolving security breaches.
- Enforcing discipline among security personnel
- Ensuring safe custody of firearms and ammunitions
- Collecting and submitting security reports
- Conducting security patrols and investigations and guarding premises
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Security Studies, from a recognized institution and Police or Army training at
officer cadet level
- Plus three (3) years of work experience in security at supervisory level
- Those who retired from Police Service or Malawi Defense Force and are within 50 – 55 years of age are encouraged to apply.
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.