Company: Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the Vacant position of Security Officer existing at our Head office in Lilongwe.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Senior Security Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducting Investigations
• Prevention of crime / Crime detection
• Arranging pre-screening of employees in liaison with the Police
• Submission of daily, monthly and annual incident reports to Management
• General management and administration of security section
• Arranging Fire drills
• Provision of awareness and sensitisation programme on security issues
• Handling of road accidents involving company vehicles
• Provision of security advice to management.
Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
Applicants must have the following:
- Minimum of MSCE and a Diploma in Security Studies, those with Degree in Security Studies will have an added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Possession of Valid driving Licence
- 30 to 45 years of age
- No Criminal record
- Investigation background
- Willing to work during odd hours
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills
- 5 -10 Years in Security appointment in either the Army or Police
Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and attributes should submit their application, copies of academic and professional certificates and detailed CV with at least two traceable referees to:
The Head of Human Resources
Premium Tobacco Malawi Limited
P.O Box 40075
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st January 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.