Company: Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences
Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences (ECOHS) a constituent college of the University of Livingstonia is a CHAM institution whose proprietor is the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
It aims at training Health care workers within Christian Principles and Professional Ethics. The College strives to promote a conducive educational environment in order to facilitate quality education for health workers in Malawi. In order to achieve this, the College wishes to fill the existing gaps in the Administration section.
Therefore, Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Position: Stores Clerk (Grade M-1 Post), Full time
Reports to: Head of Department
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply(CIPS) obtained from a recognized learning institution
- Registered with the Regulatory body in Malawi
- Minimum of three years of work experience
Summary of duties and responsibilities
- Receive requisition orders from departments
- Recommending disposal of used assets to the management.
- Updating departments every fortnight on the departmental stock needs
- Assisting in development, implementation and monitoring of statistical information system for physical asset management.
- Ensuring that stores Standard Operating procedure are available in the stores and are in practice.
- Providing advice to management on physical asset policy issues.
- Assisting in formulation of the college stock supplies and physical assets budget.
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time.
• Be a committed Christian
• Have good communications skill
• Willing to work during odd hours
• Sober habits with high level of integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Those interested and have the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their application letter, copies of original certificates and a detailed CurriculumVitae with names of at least three traceable referees to:
The College Principal,
University of Livingstonia,
Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences,
P.O Box 49, EKWENDENI.
The date of closing receiving the applications is 26/01/2024. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.