Company: Farmers World Limited
WAREHOUSE DATA ENTRY CLERK
As part of its expansion drive, Farmers World Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified person to fill the following existing vacancy, which is tenable at its Farmers World Head Office, Kanengo, Lilongwe.
Job Title: Warehouse Data Entry Clerk
Provide data capturing support for the warehouse section by ensuring that every warehouse transaction is entered into the system accurately using in house software programs.
- Timely processing IBTS ensuring the right quantities are entered into the system.
- Processing GRNs ensuring the right quantities are entered into the system.
- Posting stock transfers
- Processing invoices
- Processing credit notes
- Processing returns and debts
- Balancing stock reconciliations
- Communicating with branches about stock
Experience, Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- Diploma in Accounting
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years’ experience in a clerical position.
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Farmers World Ltd,
P.O Box 1631,
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Friday,16th February 2024.
Farmers World Limited is an equal opportunities employer. No canvassing of any kind is allowed.