Company: Finance Assistance Change Education (FACE)
Finance Assistance Change Education (FACE) is an NGO situated in Zalewa, Southern Region of Malawi. FACE education campus exists to provide relevant and high-quality education based on Christian values for students of all backgrounds in a conducive environment where they can realize and develop their potential to be serving agents of change in their society.
FACE is seeking a skilled and passionate Welding Instructor for its Vocation training and Primary School teachers to join our team. If you have a passion for sharing your expertise and shaping the future of aspiring welders or Primary students this is the perfect opportunity for you!
FACE Vocational Training aims to provide high-quality vocational training for the youth of Malawi by adopting modern technologies and utilizing a practical learning approach that equips students with relevant skills and knowledge.
- Delivering high-quality theoretical and practical welding instruction to students.
- Developing and implementing engaging lesson plans and curriculum.
- Providing guidance and support to students, ensuring their progress and success.
- Assessing student performance and providing constructive feedback.
- Promoting a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborating with the team to enhance the welding program.
- Developing strategies to generate revenue through welding services, products, or partnerships.
- Managing and overseeing income generating initiatives, including marketing, pricing, and customer relations.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in welding.
- Possession of a Malawi TEVET Certificate Level 3 or its equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in various welding techniques and processes e.g MIG/MAG, MMA and OxyAcytelene Gas Welding
- A Christian with a ministry heart, ready to work with the students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create an engaging and interactive learning environment.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
FACE is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and inclusivity in our workplace. To apply, please submit your detailed CV including relevant work experience and qualifications to the following address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25 January 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.